US Marketing & PR Manager – New York City
Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles, and Sydney. We have over 120M monthly listens today, and are growing rapidly
We are looking for someone to join our US team to help build out our marketing & PR program in the market. This position will work directly with our Global Head of Marketing & Communications while supporting the US team on a daily basis. The US Marketing & PR Manager will oversee public relations activities, trade marketing activities, events, and social media in the US market.
What you’ll do
- Create and maintain relationships with relevant influencers, journalists, bloggers and digital community leaders across general consumer and trade press.
- Support our network of podcasters/audio content creators with press coverage for them and their content as it makes sense.
- Proactively pitch Acast and create relevant storylines for media coverage in the US.
- Maintain and update PR assets and product information and coordinate press interviews, video shoots and demos with spokespeople.
- Accountable for assisting with content marketing efforts including creating and editing blog posts, newsletters, email marketing campaigns, web & social media copy, and other written materials as required.
- Partner closely with local US content and sales teams to create holistic storytelling materials and support each team through collaborative communications.
- Build out trade marketing efforts including events, digital marketing, and other relevant tactics.
- Support US team on executing owned Acast events, both internal and external. Examples could be agency activations, attending trade events, putting together educational panels, hosting live podcast events, etc.
- Coordinate all necessary materials, preparation, and collateral for events.
We are a flat organization that works towards enabling teams to make the best possible decisions rather than having decisions made for them. We believe in autonomy and a culture of continuous improvement.
- Stock warrants programme
- 20 days paid vacation
- Health Insurance