Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles, and Sydney. We have over 120M monthly listens today, and are growing rapidly.
Based in our office in Old Street, London, this is a support role for our entire UK sales team & will be integral to helping reach the UK sales target. This role is ideal for someone who thrives in a fast-moving media environment and can organise & multi-task brilliantly. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the most exciting start-ups out of Stockholm since Spotify. Passion for audio is an absolute must.
What you’ll do:
• Work with content, ad ops & finance to ensure smooth delivery of all campaigns
• Liaising with agency & client to set up, deliver & report podcast campaigns
• Liaising with podcasters to manage & monetise their inventory
• Manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
• Day to day reporting & update of campaign status
• Help building & creating sales collateral
• Identify target brands & clients
• Working closely with content team to understand commercial opportunities
• Create sales plans & proposals, responding to briefs
• Managing sales pipeline, ensuring visibility of all potential
• Internal reporting – updating ad & sponsorship inventory
• Ensuring revenue figures are correct
• Ensure all relevant invoicing details are correct on bookings
Culture is crucial to success at Acast, with teamwork, dedication, and passion as our core values.