Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles, and Sydney. We have over 120M monthly listens today, and are growing rapidly.
We are looking for an International Sales Planner, someone who will support our International Business Director & will be integral to helping reach the ‘Rest of World’ sales target. This role is ideal for someone who has experience in a fast-moving media environment and can organise & multi-task brilliantly. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the most exciting start-ups out of Stockholm since Spotify. Passion for audio is an absolute must.
What you’ll do:
• Work with content, ad ops & finance to ensure smooth delivery of all campaigns
• Liaise with agency & client to set up, deliver & report podcast campaigns
• Liaise with podcasters to manage & monetise their inventory
• Manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
• Day to day reporting & update of campaign status
• Help building & creating sales collateral
• Identify target brands & clients
• Work closely with content team to understand commercial opportunities
• Create sales plans & proposals, responding to briefs
• Managing international sales pipeline, ensuring visibility of all potential
• Internal reporting – updating ad & sponsorship inventory
• Ensure revenue figures are correct
• Ensure all relevant invoicing details are correct on bookings
Culture is crucial to success at Acast, with teamwork, dedication, and passion as our core values.