Head of New Market Expansion – Stockholm
Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles, and Sydney. We have over 140M monthly listens today, and are growing rapidly
Acast is inventing the next generation of digital audio and voice technology. We are a fast growing global organization and are searching for someone to join our team to help build and launch our International Expansion. This position will work directly with our senior management team and report to the Chief Business Officer. The role will take full ownership of the process and template of launching new markets.
What you’ll do
- Set the overall plan for expansion efforts, deciding where to launch next and what resources are needed to deploy where most potential exists.
- Test and learn as fast as possible to drive results.
- Define and execute a roadmap to determine the right market entry strategy.
- Provide insights and metrics for each new market.
- Understand local needs, opportunities, regulations and create launch plans for new markets.
- Find the best talent, hire and onboard local teams.
- Work with our content stakeholders to determine our local market strategy.
- Work with our PR team to execute marketing, events & PR to boost the launch and Acast brand brand in the new market.
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure new market launches are a success and launched on time.
We are a flat organization that works towards enabling teams to make the best possible decisions rather than having decisions made for them. We believe in autonomy and a culture of continuous improvement
- Long term incentive plan
- Wellness allowance – 500 SEK per month
- 30 days holiday
- Flexible working
- Pension scheme
Click here to apply now!