Acast was founded in 2014 and is the world’s largest independent podcast company.
A pioneer in the open podcast ecosystem, Acast’s powerful podcast monetization marketplace delivers for
creators and advertisers alike. Advertisers can efficiently target an engaged audience of listeners through
dynamic ad insertion, while podcasters are given access to a range of monetization opportunities — including
paid subscriptions through Acast+ — and the necessary tools to expand their listener base.
If you listen to a podcast hosted with Acast and hear an ad, it’s Acast delivering that audio behind the scenes
— and sharing revenue with the podcaster.
The company has a global footprint across 12 countries and, during 2021, had 3.75 billion listens on Acast-
connected podcasts. Today, Acast hosts 40,000 shows. Acast’s headquarters are located in Stockholm,
Sweden and the Company has nine local subsidiaries in the UK, US, Australia, Norway, France, Germany,
Ireland, Mexico and Canada.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Digital Advertising Sales Manager to join our dynamic and growing México sales team. We are looking for a confident & driven individual to help manage and develop a portfolio of key media agencies, large accounts, and brand relationships. This role is ideal for a proven media salesperson, ideally with an established track record of success selling audio and/or digital media, who has a deep passion for podcasts, has experience in a fast-moving media environment, and displays confidence in presenting and building relationships. Understanding of the programmatic landscape. This is an amazing opportunity to join a pioneering company, in one of the fastest growing mediums.
What you'll do
- Drive revenue growth across your assigned portfolio of business.
- Present Acast to agencies, clients and partners.
- Evangelize, educate and sell the Acast Marketplace -- Ads, Sponsorships and Branded Content-- through both direct IO and programmatic channels.
- Work collaboratively with all facets of the business -- content, marketing, finance.
- Collaborate with counterparts in other regions across the Acast global footprint.
- Build and manage your own pipeline.
Who you are
- We are looking for someone highly experienced with a proven track record of success selling to agency holding groups ,large accounts and brand direct. Ideally, you have been experienced selling audio/podcasts or experienced in a fast-moving media environment or digital media.
- Target driven, self starter, fantastic negotiator.
- Well versed in the programmatic advertising landscape.
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Team player who thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Passionate about Podcasts!
- Creative thinker, willing and ability to fit team and company culture.
- Someone with tenacity and intuition.
- Owner and builder of your network.
Acast is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin or any of the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
Culture is our number one priority as a business. We believe people come first, and we work every day to enable autonomy, continuous improvement and bring out the best in people. We’re global and have remote teams, so it’s even more important that we strive for an open, inclusive and caring environment where everyone feels visible and welcome. We consider ourselves a modern organization driven by strong values to create the best, most fulfilling and nurturing culture.
We very much look forward to finding the next great person to join our cause!