Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles, and Sydney. We have over 120M monthly listens today and are growing rapidly
About the Role
In the role of Content Coordinator, you’ll be the primary contact for some of the largest global and local podcasters regarding the technical aspects of our platform. In an industry that is rapidly developing, your role will be to work closely with all content providers in the broadest sense, creating a great customer experience for our content partners and continue the work as the world’s leading platform for audio-on-demand.
As well as a strong knowledge of podcasting and on-demand audio, you’ll be able to demonstrate a sensitivity to commercial opportunities and brands, as well as an appreciation of the rapidly evolving podcast landscape.
A successful candidate is someone who can:
In an ideal candidate we envision the following competencies and personal characteristics:
· Experience or interest in learning customer/tech support technology
· Experience and/or understanding of basic HTML and/or code structuring
· First class communication skills, an ability to translate tech to those less technical
· Handle a fast-paced work environment
· Structured and efficient in work
· Logical thinking
· Entrepreneurial spirit
· Unrivalled problem-solving skills
· Passionate about technology
· Fast and enthusiastic learner
· Good team player but also comfortable with taking individual responsibility
· A genuine interest in podcasting and digital audio content
We are a flat organisation that works towards enabling teams to make the best possible decisions rather than having decisions made for them. We believe in autonomy and a culture of continuous improvement.
Do you want to be part of our ongoing journey?