Acast was founded in 2014 and is the world’s largest independent podcast company.
A pioneer in the open podcast ecosystem, Acast’s powerful podcast monetization marketplace delivers for
creators and advertisers alike. Advertisers can efficiently target an engaged audience of listeners through
dynamic ad insertion, while podcasters are given access to a range of monetization opportunities — including
paid subscriptions through Acast+ — and the necessary tools to expand their listener base.
If you listen to a podcast hosted with Acast and hear an ad, it’s Acast delivering that audio behind the scenes
— and sharing revenue with the podcaster.
The company has a global footprint across 12 countries and, during 2021, had 3.75 billion listens on Acast-
connected podcasts. Today, Acast hosts 40,000 shows. Acast’s headquarters are located in Stockholm,
Sweden and the Company has nine local subsidiaries in the UK, US, Australia, Norway, France, Germany,
Ireland, Mexico and Canada.
We are looking for a qualified marketing associate with media experience to help build brand frame for the Acast advertising offering in the US. You will work closely with both our marketing and sales teams to develop strategies and activations which firmly position Acast as the home for podcast buying, and attract all advertisers of all sizes to Acast.
What you'll do
- Generate marketplace demand for the Acast US Advertising offering by developing innovative solutions that move the business forward, speak to key business pillars, and monetize within market tent poles, while maintaining consistent messaging.
- Assist in the strategy, planning and on site execution of advertising events and conferences
- Build and manage B2B marketing resources including budgets, trackers, wrap reports, and more
- Write compelling client communication from social copy to email newsletters
- Work with design team to partner on visuals, infographics, and needs for external communications
- Plan and execute on external newsletter communication, blog posts, white papers, and case studies
- Collaborate with the global marketing team to centralize sales collateral and event strategy, ensuring that the sales narrative aligns with the global story
- Coordinate with the PR team on how to use local spokespeople to promote the Acast’s sales narrative in the press
- Manage merchandising and marketing programs for sales clients that communicate Acast’s advertising opportunities and podcast portfolio.
- Provide administrative support to the US marketing team by helping to schedule calls , book client travel, manage contracts, order merchandise and take notes during key meetings and events.
Who you are
- 2 - 3 years media or marketing experience at a media company, agency, or brand with an emphasis on custom marketing solutions. Media / advertising background is a must.
- You're able to travel to events, offsites and other places, as required
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with research and attribution metrics
- Superb deck creation skills with proficiency in Google Slides & keynote
- Passion for podcasts
Acast is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin or any of the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
Culture is our number one priority as a business. We believe people come first, and we work every day to enable autonomy, continuous improvement and bring out the best in people. We’re global and have remote teams, so it’s even more important that we strive for an open, inclusive and caring environment where everyone feels visible and welcome. We consider ourselves a modern organization driven by strong values to create the best, most fulfilling and nurturing culture.
We very much look forward to finding the next great person to join our cause!